Creative Services Coordinator
KITV, the Lilly Broadcasting ABC affiliate in Honolulu, Hawaii seeks an experience Creative Services Coordinator.
KITV, the Lilly Broadcasting ABC affiliate in Honolulu, Hawaii seeks an experience Creative Services Coordinator. The Creative Services Coordinator is responsible to manage, organize, schedule and oversee all Creative Services department projects from concept through delivery. This position will work closely with the Sales, News, Digital, and Marketing departments to procure all required information, materials, deadlines, and any other elements necessary for the proper execution of all production orders and requests assigned to the Creative Services department.
The Creative Services Coordinator will assist the Creative Services Director (CSD) in guiding producers, editors and graphic artist through the creative process of executing promos, trailers, graphic elements, sales presentations, behind-the-scenes promos and vignettes, network marketing, ad sales projects and a wide variety of on and off-air deliverables. They will assist the CSD in attending meetings with clients, Account Executives, Marketing, News, and Digital departments, and organize information, data and collateral gathered in meetings.
This position works in a busy newsroom environment, and collaborates with news producers and staff on daily creation of topical news promos. They are responsible for the media management of KITV and Me-TV’s on-air inventory, and scheduling/traffic of promos.
This position will create and maintain a master schedule for the Creative Services department to ensure that all projects and production orders are executed correctly and delivered on time. This position will assist the CSD in writing, producing and creatively executing daily news promos, commercials, station campaigns and marketing projects.
- Create, organize and maintain the production schedule and all production orders assigned to the Creative Services department
- Serve as the main point of contact between Creative Services and all other departments
- Hands-on editing and online editing supervision
- Directing video shoots as needed and when required
- Contribution to brainstorming across all departments
- Delivering finished products on time and to the satisfaction of the client / channel
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Script writing experience and/or marketing experience preferred
- Knowledge of production process including video editing, shooting, graphics, and direction of voice-overs
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, including Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Proven track record as innovative creative thinker in a fast paced environment
- Experience of dealing with contributors [voice over talent, channel talent, film crews, external vendors]
- Understanding of brand positioning and marketing context of KITV
- Understanding of marketing concepts with regard to targeting audiences
Bachelor’s degree in TV/Film production, communications or technical school equivalent
2-3 years of experience in Television Production and/or Coordination
Interested candidates should email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to the address listed below:
Creative Services Director
801 S. King St.
Honolulu, HI 96813